Re: Triumph Sports Owners Association badge location

To: tom_winslow@email.msn.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph Sports Owners Association badge location
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 08:06:04 -0400
Tom,

I built a bracket that attaches to the front license plate bolt hole (actually
I built two, the other hold the CMAS badge).  If you happen to find an AMCO
bumper bar (such as the one Dennis Barr is looking for) you can attach it to
that using a badge bar clamp that numerous retailers sell.

Bruce Clough