RE: More on Rust Repair

To: "Steve Bonner" <steveb@aspec.com>
Subject: RE: More on Rust Repair
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 17:30:18 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Nice try Steve, but there is no inner and outer sill. they are one unit
replaced as a unit. They are made of two pieces of metal pre spot welded
together, aligned and with one open end one closed end and the frame
mounting tabs preinstalled.

I can take a digital picture and e-mail it to you ir you wish.

Bryce
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth
2-pieces about to be joined.....