RE: Old Planes and Stuff

To: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Subject: RE: Old Planes and Stuff
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:47:36 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Stinocher, Bryan D. wrote:

> Is there an address or e-mail address for VSCDA? I would like to get an
> agenda of the activities so that I can make plans.

http://www.iserv.net/~vscda

is their web page.

There is some info about the event there. Hint: if you want to get into
the event, you might consider volunteering to help out with flagging
duties or other task... I'm not sure if this is a spectator event - but I
think that it is... VSCDA would have the final say on that.

I plan on flagging on Friday...

> Thanks.
>
> Bryan
> bdstinocher@sewsus.com
> 502-782-7397 xt. 2284
> 68 TR 250 CD 5853 L

regards,
rml
TR6's

p.s. and bring your Triumph!
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |