Re: TR2/3/4 - Blocking the Bypass: hole or not?

To: dbji@whidbey.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR2/3/4 - Blocking the Bypass: hole or not?
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 08:35:43 -0400
Just last night, while working on our '61 Fury (wide block 318, also known as
the "poly" 318, also known as the "A-Engine") I noticed that the bypass, a 1/2"
hose, is not blocked, but recirculates all the time.  The cooling system is
sized such that the bypass is taken into account.  Your 1/4" hole in the bypass
route has worked in a number of cars I've owned.

Bruce Clough
62 TR4 & Exner era Mopars