Re: Sticker Placement

To: Coday Family <coday@localaccess.com>
Subject: Re: Sticker Placement
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:18:14 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mine came today, looks great! (more kudos to Mr. Curry!) It's on the
windshield now, lower RH corner (the old VTR logo, a nice match, is in
the upper RH corner). Too bad  the windshield is coming out of the car,
which is up on jack stands! Oh well, it'll get out in public eventually.
Or maybe I'll just carry the windshield around to club meetings & prop
it up on a sawhorse! ;-)

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602