Re: Sticker Placement

To: CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com
Subject: Re: Sticker Placement
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:34:15 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I was kind of partial to sticking it on my forehead.  I doubt that anyone
would miss it that way. <BG>

Actually I'm planning on the lower right part of my windscreen.

> Howdy Folks
>
> I am curious where everybody is going to stick their autox.team.net
> sticker. I don't really want to put it in my rear window cause you
> couldn't see it with the top down. Should we all have them in the same
> place on our vehicles?
>
> Charles Ackerman '70 TR6 CC51493LO North Bend WA

"Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!"

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L (In "Teething" Mode right now)
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Rebulding has commenced)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Spring shackle problems)