Re: Not LBC, but for every car, there is a collector!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Triumph List)
Subject: Re: Not LBC, but for every car, there is a collector!
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:54:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/98 6:40:02 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
reagntsj@ricochet.net writes:

<< Yesterday I saw, pulling into the grocery store parking lot, a near
 concours quality AMC Gremlin, of all things. Driven very carefully by
 probably the original owner LOLITA (Li'l ole lady in tennis shoes, for
 those unfamiliar). Medium blue metallic, absolutely perfect paint,
 chrome, interior, you name it. Pebble Beach/Monterey, here we come!

There is a really nice one running around the area I live in .........AND it
is powered by a 350 chevy.....My wife drove a metalic blue one when I met her
, I still give her a hard time about it ...................but it wouldn't die
.......now her toy is a TR4
            Jim