Re: Need TR4 space-Vespa for sale

To: stu.jo@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Need TR4 space-Vespa for sale
From: romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk (Romano Kroemer)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:13:07 +0100 (BST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Stu,

>> I have two. They are great. I love them. Absolute classics! Unique in
>>   design and engineering.
>>
>My wife used to ride a Lambretta 175cc- although I rode high speed
>motorcycles, I fell off the damn thing nearly every time I rode it.
>Particularly loved the way the front wheel disappeared under the frame
>when you braked hard.

.. this is why I used the expression "_Unique_ .. engineering" as opposed
  to "excellent" .....  ;-)

  Could this be the same for Triumphs ... ???? , they are great, we love
  them, classics, errr ... unique ...  ;-) ;-)

Anyway, didn't you know that on Vespas and Lambrettas, when you want to
  stop, you press your feet onto the ground until ...  ;-) ;-) ;-)

Cheers
Romano
Spit 1500
Vespa 200