I did it!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I did it!
From: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@earth.nwu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:10:26 -0500

Hello all,

I have an announcement to make: I am now the proud owner a Triumph!

This weekend I purchased my first LBC, an Inca Yellow 78 Spitfire. This
puppy is a beauty. It needs a little work here and there, but for the most
part it is a solid runner and the body and structure are in great shape.

On purchase day, we got the car running after it had been sitting for about
two years. It was stubborn at first, but once we fitted a brand new
distributor cap (which the owner just happened to have on a shelf in his
garage), she fired right up!

By the way, the distributor cap that was on the car was an MG part... no
wonder it wouldn't start! :)

Eric.

Eric A. Yates
eyates@earth.nwu.edu