Re: 1500 Spitfire questions

To: "Brian E. Serra" <Brian.Serra@ey.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Spitfire questions
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:21:47 -0500
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brian,

The speaker is mounted in the passenger glove compartment. There is an
illustration at http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/dashbadge.html
The page is for placement of the dash badge but it shows the speaker
also.

If you need more info on mounting, let me know. I don't have the
speaker, but the metal strip on the right side is there.

Vic M.

BTW, I'm in Chicago. You plan on going to the show in Des Plaines at
Oakton Comm College? If you are - get a Spitfire Mail List decal from
Joe! :)

--
Victor Michael                     |           vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer                   |         Voice (312) 214-2327