Re: The Famous Squat

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Famous Squat
From: Joseph Sholtes <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 21:29:11 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Scott,

   I beleive even Triumph itself spent time and money on this problem.
The reason the rear trailing arm brackets- and maybe the arms too, I'm
not up to par on sixes- changed in later years was to reduce rear end squat.
 That's what I remember reading in the "TR 6/ TR 250 Compainion", anyway.

                                               JOE IV
                                               TR 250
                                      WALLINGFORD, CT. USA