RE: TR 6 Oil Line

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR 6 Oil Line
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 14:55:47 -0600
Correction: It's actually Truechoice and Pegasus. Sorry for the
misinformation.

<http://www.truechoice.com/>
<http://www.execpc.com/~pegasus/>

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---

You don't say where you are but assuming in North America...

They are 1/8-28 BSP. Only places I have found so far that have the -3
fittings are Truechoice and Racer Wholesale. Also some UK suppliers
undoubtedly but I don't know them. Although you only need the one for the
gauge end. The block is 1/8-27 NPT with an adapter to the line's BSP
fitting. -3 to NPT adapters are common everywhere that stuff is sold.

<http://www.truechoice.com/>
<http://racerwholesale.com/>

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---