Spitfire: Dash Badge Placement and Web Update

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spit Enthusiast <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, British Cars <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire: Dash Badge Placement and Web Update
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 15:34:54 -0500
Someone had asked about the placement of the rectanglular "SCCA National
Champion" dash badge on the wooden dash panel - I don't remember who.

Well, you can view this information at...

        http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/dashbadge.html

I've also posted the article my fiance wrote and shot for of the
Illinois Sports Owners Association August 8th Picnic at Turnbull Woods
in Glencoe, IL. It was featured in the August 13th edition of the
Glencoe News. Have a look...

        http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/ISOANewsHeadline.html

Various other updates as well...

        http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/spitfire.html

Cheers,

Vic

--
Victor Michael                     |           vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer                   |         Voice (312) 214-2327