Re[2]: Re[2]: what shld TR4 dwell be

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Re[2]: what shld TR4 dwell be
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:44:30 -0400
My 52-53 dwell angle guestimate was a little low.

I looked at a Gunson's (that came with my CO gas analyzer) list that has dwell
settings for various distributor types.  Generally most of the 4 cylinders
(there are some exceptions with different settings) are listed as having a dwell
angle range of 57-63.  I can provide a confirmation of the correct setting if
provided with the distributor number, e.g. my TR6 has a 22D distributor, which
is stamped in the metal right below the distributor clamp.

Bud 71 TR6 CC57365