Re: Importing Body Shells

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@wans.net>
Subject: Re: Importing Body Shells
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:46:25 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi again,

Sorry for another post on the same subject, but when I read what majordomo
mailed back to me, I realized I goofed the math a little.

TRF does a shell for $6295 plus shipping, probably from an east coast port.

Rimmer gets $5420 (US dollars at today's conversion) and would have to ship
it from England.

That leaves $875 for shipping from the UK to the US. We still are not
including shipping from the port to Joe Consumer.

Of course, if your Rimmer Bros. shell is not acceptable, (damaged in
transit, poor construction quality, etc.) who are you going to return it to???

P.S. I promise to use my calculator BEFORE using the send button.   ;-)
 Henry Frye - thefryes@iconn.net - Connecticut, USA
 TR3B   TCF1927 L       Driver
 TR250  CD690 L         Soon to be Driver
 TR250  CD8096 L        Someday Driver
 TR250  CD1074 L        Some Brave Soul Other Than Me
                        Will Make This A Driver!