Other uses for Mail List Artwork

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Other uses for Mail List Artwork
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 11:16:10 -0700
Anybody who wants to use the decal artwork I posted at:
http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/centercaps.htm
is perfectly free to do so to reference the mail list or for whatever
purpose you want.  The artwork is being paid for by those of you who
have ordered the decals and the intent was to publicize the Mail lists.

So feel free to lift the artwork and use it for what ever purpose you
desire.  It is in the "Public Domain".

Regards,
Joe Curry

P.S. After all the decal orders have been filled, I will post a note to
indicate haw many of the extra ones I have requested remain unclaimed.
They will then be sold on a "first come-first served" basis
--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer