FREE! '77 Spit seats

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FREE! '77 Spit seats
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:57:54 -0400
Hi List...

Here is the deal.  I have a set of Spit seats out of I believe a '77.
The covers are dirty and worn, but the frames are good.  I've offered
them up for adoption to Jack ( McGaheyRx@aol,com ) who is coming down to
get a GT6 this weekend.....Anyone want them?  Read his suggestion
below...sounded great to me<VBG>

>Concerning the Spit seats: how about posting to the list: "Spit >seats
free to good home anywhere between Atlanta and Knoxville >or points north
along I-81" or "will swap for a cup of coffee" >contributions could be
made to Jack's GT6+ Rescue Fund and/or >Hugh's Stag Fund - though not tax
deductible, I'm sure they are >both NON-PROFIT organizations. ;-)

I know for a fact that my Stag fund is non - profit....more like a
massive money loser....but if you are interested, let Jack know.

Hugh R. " Cleaning House" McAleer
Jonesboro, GA