Missing angle drive / was: TR4 "Speedometer Cable Path"

To: "'Kenneth_Brown@dot.ca.gov'" <Kenneth_Brown@dot.ca.gov>
Subject: Missing angle drive / was: TR4 "Speedometer Cable Path"
From: Steinbeck Michael <Michael.Steinbeck@start.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 08:45:42 +0100
Cc: "'TR Liste'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Ken and List,

the mystery is solved. As I found out when I tried to order the long
seedometer cable, there is an angle drive attached to the gearbox (which was
missing on my TR4). So, the cable had to be routed with an additional bend
and needed to be longer. Now I ordered the angle drive.

Michael
1962 TR4, CT 17613 LO
michael.steinbeck@start.de