Re: Transmission filler plug Help Needed - Gator Grip Results

To: "The Browns" <thebrown@digital.net>, "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>, "'Stag List'" <stag@digest.net>, "'triumph list'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Transmission filler plug Help Needed - Gator Grip Results
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@digital.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:28:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I would like to update this thread.  I did not get the Gator Grip in before
I left for the TRF Summer Party.  It arrived the day after I left.  Today, I
got around to using it.  It work just like it was advertised.  I will
replace the plug with a hex head.  Thanks to those who commented.  Although
I had other problems on this trip, the transmission wasn't one of them.
Darwin Brown
'71 Stag
'65 TR4