Wanted: British Car Mechanic SF, CA Area

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wanted: British Car Mechanic SF, CA Area
From: Carlos Cruz <CCruz@starbucks.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 13:44:24 -0700
I am considering the purchase of a TR6, currently located in San Rafael,
CA.  I would like to have the car mechanically inspected prior to me
flying down from Seattle.  Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in the
San Rafael / San Francisco area who know his/her way around a TR6?

>From a non-mechanical perspective, are there any list members in the San
Rafael area willing to check out the car, drive it and pass along your
impressions?  Working for Starbucks, I can compensate you for your time
with some of the world's best coffees.  If coffee is not your cup of
joe, I'm sure I can make other arrangements.  Thanks for your time.

Carlos Cruz