Ryder w/auto trailer; Illinois to Denver

To: "'Triumphs '" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ryder w/auto trailer; Illinois to Denver
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:37:53 -0400
 via I80.

Anyone need something moved along that route.  Actually on the road now.
Will be stopping in Davenport, Ia tonight via a side trip to Madison,
WI.  If you have something call me on cell (with roaming charges - so
serious calls only) phone  1-813-205-4645.

Also will be travelling south from Illinois to Florida later in the
week.  Email your needs and I will be checking e periodically.

Carl Musson