Re: TR-6 Door Wanted

To: <ArthurK101@aol.com>, <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, <JRossi727@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Door Wanted
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 22:05:17 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The door skin is different in that the TR6 has the separate lock
cylinder hole. The frame is different to house a different window
cranking mechanism. The door latch assembly is completely different.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6's, TR250's, TR3A vintage race
rgk@flash.net

> From: ArthurK101@aol.com
> To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca; JRossi727@aol.com
> Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: TR-6 Door Wanted
> Date: Sunday, August 16, 1998 8:09 PM
>

> In a message dated 98-08-16 12:52:35 EDT, it was written:
>
> >> PS  TR-4/4a  is the door the same as tr-6?
> >
> > The skin is the same; I know the latch is different.  Never seen
TR6 door