Triumph, Re: Spit List

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph, Re: Spit List
From: Ray Bryant <photoray@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:01:31 -0500
I don't think there is a Spit list, but a while back many people decided to
start putting the name of the car they are writing about in the Subject
heading so that others could sort their mail.  Most people still see all of
the letters in this mailing list but they just sort it out for ease of use.
We use the word Triumph in the Subject heading if the string is relevant to
all.
Ray

Yeah, me too.  I can't find it.  Can someone give me a hint?

At 09:35 AM 8/15/98 -0500, you wrote:

>I have been out of circulation for awhile so I think I missed something?  Is
>there a spit list?  I looked on Team.Net but couldn't find it.  Could
>someone send me the info on this list.
>
>Thanks
>Pat
>'72 Spit

Nathan Coraor
'80 Spitfire. Plus rust.

Ray Bryant
Keller, Texas
'73 Spitfire 1500 (FM6879U), Daily driver
http://www.flash.net/~photoray