Re:Running without thermostat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Running without thermostat
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:37:35 -0400
In my opinion this is a bad idea, because you're only covering up another
problem.  Either you have a water circulation problem or your radiator is
not working properly (air flow blocked or clogged water passages).
secondly if you run without a thermostat it's likely that your oil
temperature will be to low, in the long run this will lead to sludge in
your engine.  Just my opinion but I think you'd be better off to find the
real problem.

Glenn Trunnell
'76 Spitfire