Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip
From: tomomalley@hey.net (Tom O'Malley)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 14:36:29 GMT
The badges changed sometime around 1975.  The older round ones look to
be a solid brass casting and they do clean up nicely.  The newer ones
are a rectangular plate with perhaps a silk screening?  I don't
believe these can be restored.

Cheers!
Tom O'Malley in Southbridge Massachusetts
'74, '77 Spits