Re: TR3 carpets and batteries

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3 carpets and batteries
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 07:04:22 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Hi George,

I did not use the pad, wish I had put the heat pad under the carpet
though.  I will probably end up taking out the seats, carpet, then
install the foil face heat shield material, and put it back together.
The sense from the group recently was that the heat and noise
deadening properties of the heat pad were a good thing,  also this
material will not retain moisture.

I am not enough of an expert to tell you much about attaching the
carpet down.  I used cement in a few places and the snaps and hooks
that were present when I hosed the car out.

Battery?  If your motor is like mine, something with a lot of cold
cranking power.  I am trying to get my 3 into daily driver condition,
the car and I will never be concours ready.  Less concerned about
restoration than functionality.

Good luck,

Geezer

59 TR3 TS52320 - it's running great! (but it doesn't steer)