Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: Cool Aesthetic Tip
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 00:40:49 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
DO NOT use this method on the rectangular 'SCCA National Championship'
badges.
What Tom believes, I have unfortunately and sadly confirmed...

The coating peels off then shortly after the silk screen follows. Plate
ruined. All dreams of a nearly perfect dash shot to hell...my therapist
says to express my feelings by drawing, in crayon, a picture of the
badge each night before bed. It will help me get better.

Does anyone have a new one for sale or know of a source?

Thanks,

Vic

P.S. Did I mention, "DO NOT SOAK YOUR RECTANGULAR DASH BADGES IN
VINEGAR!!!" ?

--
Regards,

Vic

Victor Michael                 |       vmichael@tibco.com
Systems Engineer               |     Voice (312) 214-2327
TIBCO Finance Technology Inc.  |     Pager (800) 759-8888
CTS, Chicago                   |             Pin# 1583904
'77 Spitfire (fm62959u) http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael