Re: FREE BEER

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: FREE BEER
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 22:28:50 -0700
Cc: triumphs mail list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ken,
Two comments:

1. Your Subject line is guaranteed to get everybody to read the message.
2. You will get more help than you probably want and most of it
(especially after a half hour or so into the orderal) won't be worth
much.  After all, you do want the car to run... Right?  8^)

Joe Curry

--

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer