FREE BEER

To: "triumphs mail list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FREE BEER
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 00:13:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
    It occurs to me that if TRF and VTR can convince us to spend large sums
of money to show our cars, maybe I could get a half a dozen Triumphs in the
driveway by offering free beer.

    We are within sixty days from hearing the engine run.  Maybe if I
offered all the free beer a person could drink and throw in a sandwich
spread,  and anyone who wanted to show up could offer their assistance in
making it run right.  The first person to get combustion wins the door
prize.  An authentic Triumph water closet seat.  Heck, we could gamble who
could figure out what.  Might be a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon /
evening.

kengano@advant.com
downstate illinois
1959 TR3A TS57756L