Re: ATDI '98 - aftermath

To: fbayrock@rapidnet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ATDI '98 - aftermath
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:03:40 EDT
In a message dated 98-08-12 07:59:14 EDT, fbayrock@rapidnet.net writes:

<< We were supposed to have a Triumph motorcycle in the show too, but the 1997
 bike had engine problems and couldn't be put together in time to make the
 event.  ;)

      On our trip home from the ATDI we were passed by a truck trailering a
Triumph motorcycle.  Beautiful bike, maybe the same one?  He was in ahurry to
get somewhere!
      A well organized event held in a beautiful garden, pleasant
accomodations. Thanks to all those at BCTR for an enjoyable time.

      While cleaning out the interior after getting home, four days and 600
miles of  TRavel leaving only a few peanuts and one dime under the seats, I
found the bolt holding the passenger side seat belt at the rear quarter panel
several threads loose.
 Something I'd never thought of checking, just thought I'd pass it on to the
list.  Could save some serious grief.

       Jim Bosley              74 TR 6