Re: TR6, TR4A, TR4 steering wheels & horn brushes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6, TR4A, TR4 steering wheels & horn brushes
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 06:41:19 -0700
I just replaced mine after trying to repair the brush.

If repairing, which can be done, be carefull to first
measure the length of the wire. When I did mine I
failed to do this and guessed. I made it too long so
it kept binding and getting stuck. Ended up buying
from Vici Brit (Moss and TRF were out of stock).
Vici Brit uses Rover part so good quality. My '70
TR6 took the 2.6" size, the 3.5" (?) was too long.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6