GT6 for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6 for sale
From: jharris@wimsey.com (John Harris)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:32:45 -0700
Folks,
My GT6 Plus (1971), which I have driven without incident for the past ten
years. is still for sale. It comes with many parts including instruments,
engine parts, a spare gearbox (needs a new front bearing) and overdrive
unit (needs to be checked out before reinstalling), and a spare engine.
There are invoices for much of its life.

The car presently is in Lotus competition colours (green with yellow
stripe) and is fitted with wire wheels. There is a new upholstery kit being
installed.

I am still open to reasonable offers around $3,250 (Canadian!).

My phone # is (604) 215-4314.

John Harris
Vancouver, Canada