Re: TR4 or TR4A Wanted

To: John & Dana Clark <jndclark@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 or TR4A Wanted
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:23:29 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
another, but old post:

 1 - Triumph TR-4 - 1966; Naperville, Illinois

     Price: 7,900.00 Mileage: 82,000.00 miles
     Category: Two-Door Coupe Color: Green Condition: Used
     Features: Classic,

michelin redlines, new black interior, tan top,
     overdrive, IRS, VERY good condition.

     Contact: Andy, Naperville, Illinois , 60565
     Phone (Day): (630) 961-1767
     Email: ameyers@ben.edu
     Date posted: 06/21/98 Ad ID: automobiles-898453536-29933