New purchase 72 TR-6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New purchase 72 TR-6
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 10:24:16, -0500
Hello All.   Sunday a had another suprise for the wife when she came
home from work.  Another british car in the yard.  Pick up a 72 tr-6
down in Chickamuaga, ga the other day.  Have been talking with the
owner for about two months now.
Agree on a price ($2750) a paid the man.  Drove it home to Flintstone,
 Ga.
Solid southern car, not rust, small rip in top.  One thing I got with
the car.  That I have never seen before.  The Vat seal.  It is a
round seal.  With postmarked
22 Aug. 72 , Coventry.  It kind of look like a inspection sticker.
Except it is seal in plastic.  It says " This Licence expires on last
day of month show" Which is in big letter Aug 73.  On the rear of the
seal.  With the compliments of Triumph
Telephone Conventry 75511. Triumph Motor Co. LTD.  Personal Export
Sales Dept.  Export division. Conventry.   There is also a seal
number on the front.
Nice find ha.  John  Flintstone, ga.   I am leaving this server.
(prodigy)
new e-mail  JRossi727@aol.com
57 tr-3a   4-sale
68 tr-250