RE: Oil Cap Originality

To: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Bob Danielson'" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: RE: Oil Cap Originality
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:11:57 +0100
that is Duckhams if I remeber correctly. This company produces a variety
of oils including race oils and is indeed still in Business. Don't
remeber about the other comnpanys, but you can get this cap as new repro
for Morris Minors, older MG's and TR's so replacement should not be  a p
rob, though IMHO this cap is a bit dear.