Re: A cautionary tale...

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A cautionary tale...
From: "Craig & Karen Bentley" <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 17:35:00 -0400
Micheal, While I am certainly no expert with ISP's, computers and the such
(actually I'm more of a complete idiot with these things) what I have been
doing ever since going online is I have a credit card with a $500.00 limit.
The credit card company keeps trying to raise my limit because they say I'm
"a prefered customer and have such good credit with them" yaddah yaddah
yaddah.....But anyway the point is that I only use this account for internet
and mail order type stuff, this way if somehow security is compromised I'm
only out $500.00. Just a suggestion and glad to hear you weren't taken to
receivership. Regards Craig Bentley