Header/Exhaust System for GT6-3?

To: msecrest@erols.com
Subject: Header/Exhaust System for GT6-3?
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:11:39 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Alta Vista is your friend: search for "Bubba exhaust" and you'll find
a description of what I did. In short: buy the TriumphTune manifold
and have it coated. You'll be happier than any other solution. Ordering
from the UK is both painless and relatively cheap.

Be glad that Moss isn't fronting for them any more - all they did was add
40%-100% to the price.

The single pipe Monza that exits the center of the car is a mistake; lousy
ground clearance. I put my own together, and then had it made real
by a local exhaust shop.