Re: Oil Light

To: "Jack Levy - Computer Consultants - Hwd. FL" <sales@cocoinc.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Light
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 20:37:26 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Jack,
It may be as simple as the oil light not being shielded from the gauge
illumination lamp.

Try this: Turn the lights on with the ignition off and see if the oil
light illuminates.  If so, Turn on the ignition switch and see if it
brightens.  If both of these happen, you probably have a missing bulb
shield on the oil light.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--