Triumph - mailing list woes

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: Ray Bryant <photoray@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 13:30:25 -0500
I would like to make a suggestion.  As an avid reader and writer on this
list, I have come to love it, but I don't always have time to read all 60
letters I receive in one day.  I have set up my e-mail program to filter my
mail so that I can read only what's pertinent to me and all of the other
stuff can go to another mailbox for me to sift through when I have the time
to read it.  My problem is getting the right letters in the right mailbox.
If we could all use a system by which we could better sort our mail, it
would be much easier to deal with.  My suggestion is to put the model of
car you are writing about in the "Subject" heading along with whatever else
you want to put there.  That way if you have a Spitfire, you can have your
filter put all of the Spitfire mail into one mailbox and the other mail can
go into another mailbox.  Of course some of the mail is pertinent to all of
the readers, so the word Triumph could be included on the "Subject" line
when you want everybody to see it.

Examples: