TR Rally lighting

To: <owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR Rally lighting
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 20:12:49 +0100
Cc: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I thought Dan's answer was very 'illuminating'!!!! however, lower wattage
'blubs' would have helped as many cars ran them in pre-halogen days and
almost certainly a higher output dynamo would have been fitted.

During the course of next week, I'll be talking to 'young Mr. Richardson'
for a definitve answer - providing I don't forget. I'm sure he's got it.
As his Dad, Ken Richardson was the fountainhead of all knowledge and left
Paul with a mass of info on his death, I guess Paul will have the answer.
Suffice it to say that having done BRIC, VTR and jumped the better part of
eight hours forward to British Summer time since he returned, he's still
more than a bit knackered, so he's going ultra-low profile and is having a
rest for
a few days.

John Mac