Recommend an auto shipper?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Recommend an auto shipper?
From: Cliff Hansen <chansen@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 12:33:26 -0400
We're moving in September, from Virginia to New Mexico.
I toyed with the idea of driving the TR4A but my wife said that
wasn't fair, I'd only have one kid and she'd be stuck with the
other three.  I can't tow the car behind the Mazda van we're
driving (maybe I should buy that Polara I saw here recently :-)
So it looks like we're going to ship the car.

I've called a number of auto transport companies listed
in the yellow pages.  Most are national firms.  Estimates
run from $800 to $1000.

Can anyone recommend one of these guys?  Or do you have
a better idea?

Thanks,

Cliff Hansen
chansen@exis.net