RE: Lady driving the TR6 spotted in MD

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Lady driving the TR6 spotted in MD
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 12:25:16
>Lady driving, my wife says "That'll be  me when you get ours finished".
>So I guess I'll be looking for my TR6 toward the end of next summer
>cause it looks like this one's spoken for.

Andy,

My wife and I "share" our TR3.  Although it has never been a battle over
who gets to drive the car, there have been disagreements.  I have my eyes
set on finding another LBC in the next few years too, BEFORE there is any
bloodshed.  ;-)

Just be glad your wife supports your hobby.  I can't imagine how difficult
it must be to keep an LBC with a uncooperative spouse.  Especially for
someone like me.  I'm pretty severely color deficient.  My wife MUST be
involved in electrical work, or it takes me at least 5 times as long.

BTW - My wife was a little concerned over the money I spent on my
compressor and tools..... UNTIL I let her remove a few lug nuts from our
daily driver.  Her comment was "WOW, this is great.  I'm doing the rest of
them, right?"

I'm going to invite her to remove all the oil sump bolts on my engine
rebuild as soon as I get it up on the engine stand.  Air ratchet
time....Voot, Voot, Voooooooot!  She'll be smiling ear to ear.

Keep 'em involved and happy.

Jack