Spitfire 1500 FS

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire 1500 FS
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:15:00 -0400
Cc: Rudy Yorio-ECPD13 <Rudy_Yorio-ECPD13@email.mot.com>
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
List,
A work friend in So. Florida is wanting to sell his 79 Spitfire. Below
is the
information he sent me to forward on to the list.

Rudy Says-> "  I will be happy to get $1,500 for the car. It has new
brakes,
clutch, tires, starter, alternator and runs OK for having 93k miles. The
body
looks real good only small rusty spots. The driver side floor needs to
be
replaced, the top is good, interior needs work. I live in Pompano. I
also
have a ' 76 TR6 that I will be restoring someday. If you or anyone you
know
is interested call me at work (954) 723-6065 or home (954) 946-5408. "

Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX