aftermarket electric fuel pump for TR6

To: "'Lang, Robert M. (TR6)'" <blang@mit.edu>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: aftermarket electric fuel pump for TR6
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 06:59:09 -0600
Where did you mount your aftermarket electric fuel pump on your TR6?
I was thinking of mounting the pump on the frame immediately above and
inboard of the left hand rear shock. This places the pump directly below the
fuel tank and will require only a minimum amount of plumbing work. In
addition to replacing the 25 year old rubber hoses with 5/16" brass
compression fittings, I also plan to reroute the fuel line under the engine
along the frame cross member to avoid running it all the way around the
head.
Any comments or suggestions?
Thanks much
lee janssen