Re: TR6 suspension suspense

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Matthews, M D (Matt)" <matthmd@texaco.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 suspension suspense
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:24:16 -0700
Matt;
         sorry to take so long, I was out of town.
My knowlage of lotus front ends is limited, but I think.....
        that the front uprights , upper ball joints, lower swivels , and brakes
are the same on spits and elan series 1,2,3
        The elan plus2 uses GT6 front stuff
        I have  no idea if any of the wishbones are the same on the elan and the
spit. They are NOT on my elan plus 2 S.
The suspension mods are listed in the CPM (avaliable from TRF)