Re: TR6 suspension suspense

To: "Dr. Robert Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 suspension suspense
From: canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 98 15:00:26 -0000
Thanks, Robert.

forgive my ignorance, but is the Copaslip anti-seize compound the
lubricant you're recommending?  (i've also been advised to use an
anti-seize material on the bolts)  where can it be bought and are there
directions for applying it?

lastly, did you go with all new bolts and mounting hardware in the
suspension or re-use the original parts?

thanks very much for the reply.

ian
cf57345