Mail list window stickers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Mail list window stickers
From: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:30:29 -0500
>Here goes:
>
>I can have window stickers done in 2.5" vinyl (the same as the centercap
>logos) that depict a standard logo for both the Triumphs and the
>Spitfires mail lists.  They should cost about 2 bucks (US) each and can
>be ready in about 2 weeks after I get a consensus.
>
>Everybody can put either or both on their cars to identify ourselves as
>one of the group.
>
>As for design, since the wreath logos seem to be the most popular, I
>would recommend using that as a basis and putting two lines of text.
>The top line would say TRIUMPHS or SPITFIRES and the lower line (in
>smaller print) would say @autox.team.net.
>

>Regards,
>Joe Curry
>--

Not to be difficult, but, I like the Team.net and the SOL logos found at
http://www.team.net/sol/

          NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:    borgstede@umsl.edu

Brian Borgstede                 I
Telecommunications Engineer,                    I       '68 Triumph
University of Missouri, St. Louis       I
Instructional Technology Center I          TR-250
Phone:  (314) 516-6433          I
Fax:  (314) 516-5294            I