Re: Mail list window stickers

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Subject: Re: Mail list window stickers
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 10:27:40 -0700
Cc: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
John,
You raise some interesting points.  First, of all the designs I did on
the center caps, I think the globe was the best looking.  Unfortunately,
there was only one set of logos ordered.  My other thought was that
since it was the most expensive to design, it would be the most
expensive to re-design with the List text incorporated.  But your
message started the creative wheels turning and I have come up with the
following recommendation:

If I take the original artwork done for the center caps, I can add text
around the outside of the logo and it will not impact the production
costs at all.

So, at the risk of further jamming the EMAIL boxes of all on the list, I
would like opinions on this as an alternative to the wreath designs.

PLEASE send the responses only to me since I feel rather guilty about
all the responses I have gotten that have been copied to the lists.

This has generated more EMAIL than I have ever gotten in a single day
since joining the lists last year.

Looking forward to your responses,

Joe Curry

--