TR6 spotted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 spotted
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 17:16:58 -0400 (EDT)
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by idalee.loudoun.com
Sunday August 2nd.
Damson? TR6 with PA classic car plates headed south on Rt. 15 toward,
and through Fredneck oops, Frederick MD.
Very sharp looking car, didn't see a ripple on it anywhere. 'Course you were
travelling 75-80 and could maneuver the traffic better that the (I hate to say
it) suv I was driving.
Actually you have me very worried. Lady driving, my wife says "That'll be
me when you get ours finished". So I guess I'll be looking for my TR6
toward the end of next summer cause it looks like this one's spoken for.

Andy D.

Owner only section;
I think you may need valve guide work because you disappeared in a cloud
of smoke every time you let off the gas.

Andy

74 TR6 CF24463UO (Small pieces of metal held together with large amounts of
rust) being rebuilt.