Re: Mail list window stickers

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mail list window stickers
From: "Charles Ackerman" <C2H60_@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:23:05 -0700

Count me in.

Alan Myers has made a great suggestion and I will inquire of both lists
to see if everybody else also thinks that it is worthwhile.

Here goes:

I can have window stickers done in 2.5" vinyl (the same as the centercap
logos) that depict a standard logo for both the Triumphs and the
Spitfires mail lists.  They should cost about 2 bucks (US) each and can
be ready in about 2 weeks after I get a consensus.

Everybody can put either or both on their cars to identify ourselves as
one of the group.

As for design, since the wreath logos seem to be the most popular, I
would recommend using that as a basis and putting two lines of text.
The top line would say TRIUMPHS or SPITFIRES and the lower line (in
smaller print) would say @autox.team.net.

So, does everybody concur with Alan's idea?  If so, let me know and I'll
make up as many as necessary (Probably a couple of hundred each would do
for starters)

If somebody has recommendations for alternative designs I would also
like to hear about them as well.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--